Costambar Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Costambar Community Forum

Costambar is a beach community located in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterForum RulesLog in

new cafe .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob
Admin

new cafe            . Empty
PostSubject: Bogus member   new cafe            . Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:58 pm

Monica69 has been deleted.

Don D. wrote:
It came to my attention yesterday that Monica69's e-mail address is DonDocker@gmail.com. I am not the person named, and this is at least the third time someone has impersonated me. I sure don't share the perverse and twisted views expressed. I believe if you are going to express anything on this Web Site you should have enough self respect (it doesn't take much courage) to identify yourself and be ready to respond to and counter the views of others acting in good faith.

I will be talking to Bob Curtis before I take any futher action, but at this point it my intention to do just that and I have the address for making such a complaint. I have no idea who, what or where this person is. But it isn't me.

When the winter residents come back I'm sure they'll want go to The Anchor, which serves good food in good company and supports a Saturday morning Euchre tournament. I won't say who the best team is. You'll just have to see it for yourself.
Back to top Go down
sue

PostSubject: Re: new cafe .   new cafe            . Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:48 pm

Don i dont think for a moment that anybody will think you are monica69, we dont always see eye to eye but neither one of us hide behind another name. thank you for your comments about the Anchor, i am so glad we have opened when its quiet as we have got a few teething problems and i thank the full time people for there support and there patience. i wonder with the post monica69 put on last if he or she is looking for a job !!!! well just keep on looking if that is the case

Sue
Back to top Go down
Don D.

PostSubject: Re: new cafe .   new cafe            . Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:37 pm

It came to my attention yesterday that Monica69's e-mail address is DonDocker@gmail.com. I am not the person named, and this is at least the third time someone has impersonated me. I sure don't share the perverse and twisted views expressed. I believe if you are going to express anything on this Web Site you should have enough self respect (it doesn't take much courage) to identify yourself and be ready to respond to and counter the views of others acting in good faith.

I will be talking to Bob Curtis before I take any futher action, but at this point it my intention to do just that and I have the address for making such a complaint. I have no idea who, what or where this person is. But it isn't me.

When the winter residents come back I'm sure they'll want go to The Anchor, which serves good food in good company and supports a Saturday morning Euchre tournament. I won't say who the best team is. You'll just have to see it for yourself.
Back to top Go down
sue

PostSubject: Re: new cafe .   new cafe            . Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Thank you so much for your good wishes Suzb, yes we have quite a good range of books now and more coming all the time

Sue
Back to top Go down
suzb

PostSubject: Re: new cafe .   new cafe            . Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:19 pm

I want to wish you the best with your new cafe, will look forward to visit it when I return.
Sue you were going to get some of the Books from the APC office and have sort of a Book exchange, are you doing that or are you planning to do it in the future?
Back to top Go down
sue

PostSubject: Re: new cafe .   new cafe            . Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Dont know why i am even answering your post!!! come along and have a look at the place and judge for yourself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: new cafe .   new cafe            . Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Post deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new cafe .   new cafe            . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new cafe .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Costambar Community Forum :: General Discussions :: General Topics-
Jump to: