Costambar Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Costambar Community Forum

Costambar is a beach community located in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterForum RulesLog in

Looking for a rental

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sue

Looking for a rental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a rental   Looking for a rental Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi Myles
You wont have a problem renting here in Costambar at this time of the year.
Not sure about the internet but there are one or two wi-fi places so not too big a problem.
A good friend of ours has a lot of appartments to let well within your price range, i will send you his contact detailes after I have spoken to him
Will get back to you prob tomorrow

Sue Smile
Back to top Go down
myles

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a rental   Looking for a rental Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:03 am

My budget is $600 to 700 per month, must be 2 or more bedrooms - must have internet. Thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
gymbar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a rental   Looking for a rental Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:32 am

There are literally hundreds of apartments available in Costambar at the moment.

Let us know some more details - budget, number of bedrooms, features etc. you require.
Back to top Go down
myles

PostSubject: Looking for a rental   Looking for a rental Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:38 pm

I'm looking to join your community in 60 to 90 days, I'm looking for a rental. Who could I talk to about this? Does anyone know of anyone who is renting an apt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a rental   Looking for a rental Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a rental
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Costambar Community Forum :: General Discussions :: General Topics-
Jump to: