Costambar Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Costambar Community Forum

Costambar is a beach community located in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterForum RulesLog in

C.R.I.C. Notice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob
Admin

C.R.I.C. Notice Empty
PostSubject: C.R.I.C. Notice   C.R.I.C. Notice Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:22 am

The Costambar Road Committee accepts, with regret, the resignation of Hemu Aggarwal, Janet DeLorenzo, Thelma Vicari, Denise Inoa and Archange Gallant from the C.R.I.C. committee. These ladies have worked tirelessly to raise funds for C.R.I.C. over the last three years, and they will be sorely missed.
We understand that their intention is to form a new committee, not associated with C.R.I.C., whose purpose will be to raise funds for a variety of causes of their own choosing. We wish them good luck and success in this new endeavor.
With these resignations, however, has come an opportunity to recruit new volunteers to join us. Anyone who wishes to assist C.R.I.C. will be most welcome as a member. Please contact Manleo DelDegan (809-970-7314), Raf Belliard (809-970-3297), Andy Broersma (1-809-370-7354) or Bob Curtis (809-970-7923).
Back to top Go down

C.R.I.C. Notice
Page 1 of 1