Costambar Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Costambar Community Forum

Costambar is a beach community located in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterForum RulesLog in

APC Elections

Go down 
+3
Anette K.N.
Bob
StanleyMC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
StanleyMC

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: APC Elections   APC Elections Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:22 pm

Hi Ken, thank you for your message. From what I know of Hemu I do not think she would refer to the Costambar community as garbage, there are some very precious people in this community, who do believe that the APC board is working toward a positive improvements for Costambar.
I hope that the garbage collection will be improved in the coming weeks before the visits of Dominican dignitaries, placing Costambar nationally which should strengthen Costambar’s position when dealing with local authorities.
Stanley
Back to top Go down
Ken Fisher

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: APC Elections   APC Elections Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:46 pm

That APC member hemagger does happen to be the wife of the APC president so it is hardly a unanimous vote of confidence by the residents of Costambar.

Stanley, with regard to your post about interactions being kept civil and polite, I do hope that the Presidents wifes' reference to "garbage" being cleared out of here was referring to the garbage left by the APC truck in various parts of the community and was not another dig at the people who the APC president once referred to as 'delinquents'

Ken
Back to top Go down
StanleyMC

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: APC Elections   APC Elections Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Thank you Hemu for your optimistic message, it is warming to hear that APC members appreciate the positive approach of the New APC Board.
Stanley
Back to top Go down
hemaggar

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Positive approach   APC Elections Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:24 am

Stanley,

I am so glad you offered to be a volunteer on the APC Board. Your inclusion is like a fresh breath of air. Your positive approach to various issues is the right approach to bring positive results. From our various conversations I have noticed your enthusiasm and determination to make Costambar a better place for all. Your vision to bring Costambar to attention of the international community is exciting. Not only it will enhance the image of it but will most certainly appreciate it's real estate value. Let's hope all "garbage" is cleaned out of here.

Hemu
Back to top Go down
StanleyMC

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: APC Elections   APC Elections Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Yes Eli, I believe that the APC's version of the court appearance is correct.

Just for information, we are waiting for a quote to heighten the the wall near the gate, I have the authorization to proceed once the quote proves acceptable.

I do not consider myself as spokesman for the APC, I merely pass on information as and when I receive it. I will try and answer questions relevant to APC activities when time and information allow.

Stanley
Back to top Go down
eli

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: APC Elections   APC Elections Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:49 pm

So,Stanly are you going to tell us your post regarding the court case is correct or not?? There is nothing wrong if you were misled but sure is wrong if you know the truth and will not set the record straight.
If you are going to be the spokes man for APC this would be a great opportunity to build trust.
Back to top Go down
Ken Fisher

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: APC Elections   APC Elections Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Your posts do not offend me Stanley. You do not offend me. You may not remember but we have already had dealings on another matter so I already have my opinions as to what sort of person you are and I will keep that to myself.
It is the group you represent that has a blatant disregard for the interests of the majority of residents that offends me. It is their refusal to bring Costambar into the 21st century that offends me. It is their desire to keep Costambar as a colonial outpost cut off from the outside world. (until they all go back to their summer luxury, or their cruises and then you don't give a damn about what happens here) that offends me.
I hope that you were not insinuating that my post was anything other than civil or polite. I simply pointed out that, in my humble opinion, your posts were patronizing. I was also attempting to point out, to you in particular, that this is not Monte Carlo or Antigua. It is the Dominican Republic and we live here, as guests, subject to the laws of this country. It is not a colonial outpost as some seem to think it is.

And thank you for failing to admit that your initial post in this thread was an inaccurate report of the court case.
Back to top Go down
StanleyMC

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: APC Elections   APC Elections Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Hello Ken,
I am sorry if my postings have offended you. I have never questioned the integrity of Bob.
I have questioned only his integrity as administrator of this forum. As administrator one would expect him to be impartial.

By publishing an unsigned text under his name one could only assume that Bob was the author of this text, Bob quickly replied stating that text was posted by Rafael Belliard, which shows that Bob is indeed a man of integrity.

I will be contacting to Bob personally to explain my point of view.

Meanwhile: This forum remains a very useful tool to the Costambar community and is open to many people all over the world. We all have our differences and air them, but please remember that bad publicity for Costambar is bad publicity for all of us. Let us all please try and keep our postings civil.

Stanley
Back to top Go down
Ken Fisher

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: APC Elections   APC Elections Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:42 am

It is a long time since I posted on this forum. Probably about 3 years ago when I stopped being the administrator.

Stanley I actually quite admire you in some ways for at least having the courtesy to respond people on this forum. The fact that you are so blinkered and you can be so patronizing to people, that I do not applaud.

This post was started by you on the afternoon of 14th. You posted that the court case had been kicked out. Now, I do not know if you were in court or not as I do not know what you look like, so I have no idea if you made the post on first hand knowledge or on what your leader had told you. I was there and although I do not have much Spanish I knew what really occurred in court. A large number of Unity supporters were there also and know what happened. Since your original post a correction has been added and also copies of statements by independent observers of the debacle you insist on calling an election. As a result, and this is no surprise based on past history, you have chosen to ignore the fact that your post is a lie and instead all you have done is make patronizing comments to others that who have posted valid comments and quote 'questioned their integrity'. What gives you the right to question anybodies integrity when you are blindly following a dictator like sheep. Either have the decency and courtesy to answer questions or don't make comment at all.
Your previous posts have suggested that we follow links to the websites of private communities you have lived in in Monte Carlo and Antigua and there we will find the answers to how a community should be run. Well my suggestion to you, Sir, with all due respect, is that you go back to your superbly well run private communities in Monaco or Antigua and leave us alone. This is our community and I for one am not going to roll over and play dead while one man and a bunch of fawning lackies destroys my home.
Back to top Go down
Anette K.N.

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: APC Elections   APC Elections Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Oh, I definitely praise the people, who are doing good things - anytime and always.. Many people have done good things for the community, without any personal benefit and without expecting any personal show or glory.
We just seem to praise different people Stanley.. I prefer to praise people, who are honest, kind and willing to do the right thing.
You call me negative Stanley.. Is it negative to criticize, when things are handled wrong ? When the rules are not followed? When we just have to pay and shot up and not even have the possibility to know how the finances are handled ? When we are insulted with untrue stories and brought to court for whatever a reason?
Who is destroying the community ?
Do you really expect everybody to close their eyes , be happy and applaud ? Are we supposed to stop thinking or what??
Back to top Go down
sue

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: APC Elections   APC Elections Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:56 am

I have been away from Costambar for 7 months now due to a family members illness, any info I have at the moment is second hand so hard to comment on recent events.
Before I left there had been at least 2 court cases, reading this forum there as now been quite a few more,some APC related some not directly related to APC....

There is a common denominator in all this!!!!!!
no prize for the right answer, while that person is still in powered, in my opinion Costambar will not be united and will not move forward.

Sue
Back to top Go down
StanleyMC

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: APC Elections   APC Elections Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Dear Annette, why so negative? Why not praise the people who are doing good things for Costambar?
Back to top Go down
Anette K.N.

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: APC Elections   APC Elections Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:06 pm

StanleyMC wrote:
Anything but unity.
Since and prior to the election of February 2012, yourself and a few of your colleagues have engaged in activities that have seriously damaged the reputation, perhaps irreparably of Costambar, creating adverse publicity, with the obvious bad effects on property values and local commerce and creating disaccord within the community, in fact creating anything but unity.

Again a song I have heard a million times - maybe other words, however almost same content…
My question is: WHO is really doing harm to this community ? The people, who do NOT follow Rules and Regulations or the people, who protest against it???
Well, for me the answer is pretty obvious ..

So please stop criticizing people, who are fighting against the wrong and start criticizing the people, who do wrong….
Back to top Go down
StanleyMC

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: APC Elections   APC Elections Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Sorry Bob I thought this was your post, i do not see Rafael's name on the posting.

The post is far too long to debate each detail, my original reply suffices, but please do
interpret again "Law 122-05 and decree 40-08".

I was merely questioning your integrity as administrator as the author of this post.
Stanley

Back to top Go down
Bob
Admin

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Speaking of 'Polemics'   APC Elections Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:06 pm

If there is something in Raf's post that you disagree with or think is incorrect, just say so.
This is a forum of IDEAS and DEBATE. Your post contains no refutation of the facts as described.
If you have objections, voice them. In the absence of any such objections, the statements made by Raf must, perforce, stand as valid.
Back to top Go down
StanleyMC

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Anything but unity   APC Elections Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Anything but unity.

Hi Bob, interesting text that seems designed to create polemics.

As member of the board, I have not been asked to keep quiet about anything, as you know from the texts that I have written on this Forum that you are Administrator of, I am dedicated to clarity in all activities of New APC board.

As Site Administrator of this Forum, should you really allow yourself to engage in hearsay (paragraph 5 and 6 of your text), polemic ( paragraph 4, 7 and Cool and subterfuge (paragraph 4 and 6)?

Since and prior to the election of February 2012, yourself and a few of your colleagues have engaged in activities that have seriously damaged the reputation, perhaps irreparably of Costambar, creating adverse publicity, with the obvious bad effects on property values and local commerce and creating disaccord within the community, in fact creating anything but unity.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Admin

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Refutation of Yash's misunderstanding of the court proceedings   APC Elections Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:58 pm

The following is a copy of an email sent by the Unity Group in response to the APC president's interpretation of the court proceedings of march 15th.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On March 15th 2012, Unity attended the second hearing of its request for the annulment of Costambar’s February 7thy 2012 elections. The hearing was held at the Justice of the Peace Courtroom in Puerto Plata’s Palacio de Justicia, as had been the first one. In his message dated 3-15-12, president Aggarwal states: “the judge summarily threw out the case”. President Aggarwal’s perception of the facts leaves a great deal to be desired, since what the judge stated was that the Justice of the Peace Court (Juzgado de Paz) - which had held the first hearing - was not empowered to hear and rule on this case, reason why he transferred it to the Civil Court, which will hear it probably next week, not “may choose to hear the case”, as misstated by Aggarwal once more. In fact, the case has been transferred to the proper court and Unity does not “have to start from square one”, as misstated again! Perhaps his perceived ability to comprehend spoken Spanish is not as good as he believes.

Unity’s position and legal request for annulment is not a “sour grapes or a frivolous” effort as alleged by him and others, but purely based upon the many irregularities and infractions to the Dominican law 122-05 and decree 40-08, which regulate the functioning of non-profit organizations in this country and which president Aggarwal himself used in writing the new Statutes of APC last year. The law’s article No. 109 in particular reads as follows: “The representatives of non-profit organizations are elected for a period of two (2) years. It is not allowed to opt for a second consecutive period. Once the period for which they were elected is finalized, they will remain in charge until those elected to substitute them take office”. What that means in practical terms is that under the revised Statutes, Yash Aggarwal was simply not eligible to run after his two years term was over. Doing otherwise was against Dominican law! Those interested may avail themselves of the booklet dealing with Law 122-05 and decree 40-08 at any local book store, for a mere RD$ 79.

Unity includes here an attachment of a letter (and its English translation) by the Puerto Plata team of observers that attended the last elections, which contains their professional opinion as to how that process was conducted. You be the judge.

He then goes on to charge Unity and supporters with “using precious resources and energy for the betterment of Costambar”. That is an interesting statement and ironic point of view, as he ought to know Unity is paying for its own legal fees and not from APC coffers as he is. In fact, he is the one wasting the Costambar resident’s money. If he is really serious about the proper use of precious resources, why did he proceed to spend some RD$ 40,000 in the recent planting of over 100 palm trees throughout Costambar, when burned out street lights are not replaced leaving residents unsafely in the dark, grass providing potential hiding places for criminals goes uncut, streets continue to accumulate potholes, garbage goes uncollected here and there (including our beach), Security personnel has been cut to the bone and many more? Some of those palm trees were planted right beneath tall shady trees or directly below power lines. That makes a lot of sense!

It is no secret that APC dues payments have been slow and in fact, he (and not hate for APC) is the real reason people are not paying and collections have been dismally low since the elections as they are unhappy with the president and angry about APC paying for his mounting legal fees. Do you know as fact the percentage of residents that are paying their maintenance dues now? The figure of 28% has been suggested by some. Perhaps Aggarwal will care to tell the actual figure. A former respected APC Treasurer has recently stated under her board’s tenure, collections were in the 70% range. Has the APC financial state been audited by an independent source, as required annually by Article 12-D of the Statutes?

Unity has been aware of the fact that about 7-10 days ago, a robbery at gunpoint took place in the midst of Costambar, during which the victim was threatened, personal property stolen but thankfully, nobody was hurt. Unknown to management, the APC TV cameras at the gate had been inoperative for some time prior to this robbery, thus rendering Security unable to retrieve the vital information which may have been instrumental in identifying the perpetrator’s escape vehicle. It has been reported board members and others in the know have been told to keep their mouths shut about this unfortunate incident. Why is this? Would it not be the obligation and responsibility of the president and the board to go public with such information, so that residents may then take appropriate protective measures? What are they trying to hide? Incompetence?

In the last few days you have also become aware of the so-called “Transformer-gate Affair” in which Aggarwal played a pivotal role. How long is this community going to condone such behavior from its presiding officer?

If he truly wants to stop discontent and make Costambar a better place to live, the door is open for him and his illegal board (which includes several members with dues in arrears when “elected”, in open defiance to our Statutes) to resign and just GO! Unity is not going to set aside its differences with such president, but has only begun to fight. Unity does not have a problem with APC or Aggarwal’s supporters and if they are willing, most likely will get along fine with them, once the man is out. Unity is only interested in what is good for Costambar.

As has been said by others: “a nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves”. Are you willing to be part of that? Unity is not.

Unity Slate.

CLARIFICACIONES DEL GRUPO DE UNIDAD

El 15 de Marzo del 2012, el grupo Unidad asistio a la segunda audiencia en coneccion con su solicitud de anulacion de las elecciones de Costambar de 7 de Febrero del 2012. Este asunto se trato en el Juzgado de Paz del Palacio de Justicia en Puerto Plata, tal como la audiencia inicial. En su mensaje de fecha 15 de Marzo del 2012, el presidente Aggarwal afirma que “el juez sumariamente descarto el caso”. El entendimiento del president Aggarwal en este asunto deja mucho que desear, ya que lo que el juez dijo fue que el Juzgado de Paz no era el llamado a tratar este caso, razon por la cual lo traspaso al Tribunal Civil, el que probablemente lo tratara la semana entrante y no “quizas lo tratara”, como dijo Aggarwal equivocadamente una vez mas. En verdad, el juez simplemente traspaso ese caso y el grupo Unidad no ‘tendra que comenzar desde un principio otra vez”, como equivocadamente dijo Aggarwal otra vez. Quizas el esta equivocado en creer que domina el idioma Espanol.

La solicitud de anulacion legal de las elecciones no es “por despecho o frivolidad” como el y otros alegan, sino mas bien basada en las muchas irregularidades e infracciones a la ley 122-05 y el decreto 40-08 de la Republica Dominicana, cuales rigen las asociaciones sin fines de lucro en este pais y las que el mismo presidente Aggarwal uso para modificar los Estatutos de APC el ano pasado. El articulo No. 109 de tal ley dice que: “Los representantes de las Asociaciones sin Fines de Lucro son elegidos por un period de dos (2) anos. No podran optar a un segundo periodo consecutivo. Finalizando el periodo por el que fueron elegidos, permaneceran en sus funciones hasta la toma de posesion de los que resulten elegidos para sustituirlos”. Lo que esto significa es que bajo la nueva revision de los Estatutos, Yash Aggarwal simplemente hablando, no podia ser candidato una vez que su periodo de dos anos como presidente habia concluido. Hacer lo contrario esta en contravencion de las leyes Dominicanas! Aquellos interesados pueden valerse de la libreta tratando con la ley 122-05 y el decreto 40-08 en cualquier libreria local, por no mas que RD$ 79.

El grupo Unidad incluye aqui un attachment de una carta escrita por el grupo de observadores de Puerto Plata que asistio a nuestras elecciones, la que contiene su opinion profesional acerca de como se condujo aquel proceso. Usted mismo podra juzgar.

El procede a acusar a Unidad de “usar escasos recursos y energia mejor empleados en mejoras en Costambar”. Esto es un interesante e ironico punto de vista, ya que el deberia saber que el grupo Unidad esta costeandose sus propios honorarios legales, los que no estan siendo costeados con fondos de APC tal como son los suyos. En realidad, el es quien esta despilfarrando el dinero de los residentes de Costambar. Si en verdad estuviese serio acerca del apropiado uso de escasos recursos, por que entonces ha procedido a gastarse unos RD$ 40,000 en la reciente siembra de mas de 100 arboles de palmas por toda Costambar, cuando no se reemplazan bombillos de luces quemados en las calles que peligrosamente dejan a los residents sumidos en la oscuridad, las altas gramas que proveen un escondite a los criminals no se cortan, en las calles continuan apareciendo mas baches, la basura no se recoge aqui y alla (incluyendo en la playa), el personal de Seguridad ha sido reducido drasticamente y muchas cosas mas? Algunos de los susodichos arboles de palma hasta fueron sembrados debajo de altos arboles de sombra y alambres del tendido electrico. Algo bastante insensato!

No es un secreto que los pagos de mantenimiento a APC han estado bajos y que en efecto (y no odio para con APC) la razon real por la que la gente no esta pagando es el descontento con el presidente y que APC ahora tiene que costearle al presidente sus honorarios legales que aumentan casi a diario. Sabe Ud. A ciencia cierta que porcentaje de los residents estan pagando sus cuotas de mantenimiento hoy en dia? La cifra de 28% ha sido sugerida por algunos. Quizas Aggarwal quisiese decirnos cual es la cifra correcta. Un pasado Tesorero de APC ha dicho recientemente que durante su tenencia en el cargo, los cobros ascendian a un 70%. Se ha llevado a cabo una auditoria por un contable independiente del estado financiero de APC, como lo require el articulo 12-D de nuestros Estatutos?

Unidad esta al tanto del hecho que haran unos 7-10 dias, un robo con arma de fuego ocurrio en medio de Costambar, durante el cual, la victim fue amenazada, pero gracias a Dios, todos salieron ilesos. Los que estan a cargo, ni sabian que las camaras de television de la puerta principal no estaban funcionando desde hacia cierto tiempo antes del robo, razon por la cual, Seguridad no pudo recobrar informacion que pudiese haber revelado el vehiculo de escape usado por los ladrones. Se ha reportado que se les ha instruido a miembros de la Junta Directiva y otros allegados a que se callen la boca acerca de este desafortunado incidente. Por que? No seria la obligacion y responsabilidad del presidente y la Junta Directiva de informar al publico a fin de que los residentes puedan asi tomar medidas de proteccion apropiadas para su seguridad? Que estan tratando de esconder? Incompetencia?

En dias recientes, Uds. tambien se han enterado del so-llamado “Caso del Transformador”, en el que Aggarwal jugo un papel central. Por cuanto tiempo mas va esta comunidad a tolerar tal conducta del presidente?

Si el en verdad desea deshacerse del descontento y tornar a Costambar en un mejor lugar donde vivir, la puerta esta abierta para que el y su Junta Directiva ilegal (que incluye varios miembros elegidos cuando aun debian dinero en sus cuotas, en abierto desafio a lo que dicen nuestros Estatutos) renuncien y se vallan! El grupo Unidad no va ha ignorar estas cosas, pero solamente ha empezado a luchar. Unidad no tiene problemas con APC o los que respaldan a Aggarwal y si estan dispuestos, se llevaria bien con ellos, una vez que este hombre se vaya. Unidad solo esta interesada en el bien de Costambar.

Tal como otros han dicho: “una nacion de ovejos engendra un gobierno de lobos”.Esta Ud. dispuesto a ser parte de eso? El grupo Unidad no lo esta.

Grupo Unidad.

Messrs. of the Unity Slate,

Association Proprietors of Costambar (APC) Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.

Distinguished gentlemen:

We are hereby replying to a request for an outline of our point of view insofar as our role as observers to the electoral assembly of APC on February 9th of this month is concerned and we are pleased to inform you that:

Using our experience in the handling of elections pertaining to social, community, political, syndicate, cultural, sports elections and other activities of such nature, it seems to us the APC elections were not democratic and are a far cry from the reality that must be observed in the running of an organization.

In our humble opinion, there were many irregularities in form, content and development of the APC elections. We want to convey to you that in spite our point of view, it is just and necessary to maintain the work and presence of APC, as an instrument of organization, representation and struggle for all of its members.

Given in the city of Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, on the eighteenth (18) day of February of the year Two Thousand and Twelve.

With best and friendly regards,

Ramon Ramirez G. Melvin Mateo

Secretary General SEAL Corresponding Secretary

.Federaci6n Unitaria de TrabajadoresPuertoplatefi

IFUNTRAPl

· Federacioncase,PuenoPlata t

Fundada el29 de Abrilde 1973,Registro Sindical20fl3 l

Calle Margarita Mears,No.4,Esq.Villanueva,Puerto Plata,Rep. Dom. ...,..-,,.

Tel. (809) 261-7640 REG.

No.

FilialdeIa Confederaci6n Sindicalde Trabajadoreslas de las Am6ricas (CSA)Confederaci6n Sindic:allntemacional(CSI

San Paulo -brasil Brusela,Belgica

Por los derechos humanos y Ia libertades de los trabajadores y del Pueblo.

Senores

lntegrantes Plancha No.1,Unidad,

Asociaci6n de Propietarios de Costambar ( APC )

Puerto Plata, Republica Dominicana. Distinguidos senores:

Muy cortesmente respondiendo a Ia solicitud de planteanuestro punto de vista en termino de nuestra actuaci6n como observadores en Ia asamblea eleccionaria de APC,celebrada el pasado dia 9 de los corriente. tenemos a bien comunicarte que:

Que partiendo de nuestra experiencia en el manejo de elecciones de las organizaciones sociales, comunitarias, politicas, sindicales,. culturales, deportivas y de otra naturaleza, nos parece que las elecdones de APC, no tueron democraticas, y estlm muy Jejos de Ia realidad que debe observar en Ia dialectica de una organizaci6n.

A nuestro humitde entender fueron muchas las irregularidades, de forma y fondo, que se cometieron en el desenvolvimiento y desarrollo de las elecciones de PAC.Queremos manifestarte que no obstante nuestro punto de vista, es justo y necesario mantener Ia vigencia y funcionamiento de APC, como instrumento de organizaci6n, representaci6n y lucha de todos los apecedeistas.

Con saludos y sentimiento de amistad quedamos de ustedes. En Ia ciudad de Puerto Plata, republica Dominicana, a los Dieciocho ( 18 ) dlas del

m de febrero del Aiio Dos MilDoce( 2012 ).Atentamente

ASC

Confederaci6n Aut6noma Sindica/ ClasistaCAS

Back to top Go down
StanleyMC

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: APC Elections   APC Elections Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:14 pm

This morning the plaintiffs for the annulation of the APC elections and the APC appeared in the court "Justice of Peace" (Juzgado de Paz).

The judge summarily dismissed the case on the basis that this court did not have legal jurisdiction over matters concerning not-for profit organizations. The plaintiff’s lawyer was at a loss when asked to cite sections of the law 122-05 that authorized Juzgado de Paz to hear such cases.

Hoping this will be the end of this sad chapter in the history of Costambar and that all will use there energies and resources to create harmony within the community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

APC Elections Empty
PostSubject: Re: APC Elections   APC Elections Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APC Elections
Page 1 of 1