Costambar Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Costambar Community Forum

Costambar is a beach community located in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterForum RulesLog in

Bad News in Costambar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken Fisher

Bad News in Costambar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News in Costambar   Bad News in Costambar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Jorge was the first Dominican we met when we came here 5 years ago. We had our differences and he was a bit of a rogue but we remained firm friends at all times. He was my gardener, pool man, handyman and he would be the first one I would call if I was stuck. He never ripped me off and never overcharged although his work could be very 'Heath Robinson' at times and he was typically unreliable with his timekeeping. A sad and tragic loss and somebody who will be sadly missed by a lot of people in Costambar. RIP Jorge.
Back to top Go down
sue

PostSubject: Re: Bad News in Costambar   Bad News in Costambar Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:50 pm

R.I.P Jorge good friend to us over the years we have lived in Costambar helped us a lot,he will be sadly missed by Ken and myself, condolences to his family
Back to top Go down
stephenncullen

PostSubject: Re: Bad News in Costambar   Bad News in Costambar Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:33 pm

A very tragic end. Deepest condolences to Jorge's family
Back to top Go down
Anette K.N.

PostSubject: Bad News in Costambar   Bad News in Costambar Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:38 pm

A bad incident has happened in Costambar.
Maybe some of you know Nicole and Jorge. She is British and he is Dominican - living in Calle Colon.
Apparently they were often discussing and fighting and it ended today, when Nicole killed Jorge.
As far as I know she ran her husband over with the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad News in Costambar   Bad News in Costambar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad News in Costambar
Page 1 of 1