Costambar Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Costambar Community Forum

Costambar is a beach community located in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterForum RulesLog in

Edenorte start Costambar cabling project

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MarLou

Edenorte start Costambar cabling project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edenorte start Costambar cabling project   Edenorte start Costambar cabling project Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
gusgmn

PostSubject: EDENORTE Cabling    Edenorte start Costambar cabling project Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Apparently the sub-contractor in charge of delivering the new posts is late. The main contractor has been digging holes around Costambar to show some work. Clearly the work will not be done in 3-4 months as promised, but it´ll be done eventually. Remember the entrance road took 16 months since the actual work was started. Will be going to Santiago to kick the tires with EDENORTE next week. If anyone sees the hole diggers around your property, take a look to make sure they have not broken a water pipe. If they have please report it to Gonzalo or to juveco2010@gmail.com. We are in contact with CORAPLATA to get repairs done quickly when that happens.
Back to top Go down
Anette K.N.

PostSubject: Re: Edenorte start Costambar cabling project   Edenorte start Costambar cabling project Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:13 pm

I wonder if any of you have observed if Edenorte is working in Costambar?
I have been around in Costambar and I have only noticed one truck from Edenorte ( the contractors) today at Calle Sanchez. They were not repairing or replacing any wire at all. They were cutting some branches, but mainly they were collecting mango fruits from the trees along the golf course.. I asked about the promised replacement of the wires, however they did not know what I was talking about.
Well, I ask because I am interested and frankly - I am very tired of the black outs. Sleep
Back to top Go down
gusgmn

PostSubject: Edenorte start Costambar cabling project   Edenorte start Costambar cabling project Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:22 pm

EDENORTE started the work to change the cable network in most of Costambar to aerial with the promise to give us 24 hours of electricity once that work is completed (supposed to be 3 months). Expect more black outs once the work starts in earnest. Hopefully the promises will be kept. Cross your fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edenorte start Costambar cabling project   Edenorte start Costambar cabling project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edenorte start Costambar cabling project
Page 1 of 1