Costambar Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Costambar Community Forum

Costambar is a beach community located in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterForum RulesLog in

Hi anybody knows about Tazu?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Norman

Hi anybody knows about Tazu? Empty
PostSubject: Hi anybody knows about Tazu?   Hi anybody knows about Tazu? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Is it Safe? good?
Back to top Go down
suzb

PostSubject: Re: Hi anybody knows about Tazu?   Hi anybody knows about Tazu? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:04 pm

Do you mean Ton on the Beach? I don't know Tazu where is it? Don't know how to spell Ton either. But I can tell you that whenever I have eaten at Ton's it was always very good food and safe.
Back to top Go down
Don D.

PostSubject: Re: Hi anybody knows about Tazu?   Hi anybody knows about Tazu? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:39 pm

I think the place Norman is talking about is where the Catamaran was/is. It was called Tat2 and was run by one of our residents by the name of Victor. However it is no longer in business and has become a beach bar run by Paul and Belgzi, who have been here off and on for many years. The question of "safe" tatoos should not be an issue, since Paul doesn't do them.
Back to top Go down
Norman

PostSubject: Re: Hi anybody knows about Tazu?   Hi anybody knows about Tazu? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:00 am

This place changes hands fast. What happaned to Catamaran?
why he closed? I heard the food and service were very good
Back to top Go down
Don D.

PostSubject: Re: Hi anybody knows about Tazu?   Hi anybody knows about Tazu? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:02 am

Several of the places on the beach change hands frequently, while others have been there for years. Catamaran is one of those that change frequently. The present operators have a lot experience with restaurants and open Saturday. I haven't eaten in many of the places on the beach, since my wife and I normally eat at home.The Catamaran itself is owned by a Dominican gentleman, Carlos Cabrara, who lives in Cafemba (University City).
Back to top Go down
Norman

PostSubject: Re: Hi anybody knows about Tazu?   Hi anybody knows about Tazu? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Anybody know what happaned with Eli the former operator of Catamaran?
Back to top Go down
Don D.

PostSubject: Re: Hi anybody knows about Tazu?   Hi anybody knows about Tazu? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:32 am

Good question. There are quite a number of people around here who would like to know the answer to that one. C'est la vie.
Back to top Go down
Norman

PostSubject: My wife and I have visited him   Hi anybody knows about Tazu? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:36 am

The food was great and the service was excellent, is he still around?
Back to top Go down
Don D.

PostSubject: Re: Hi anybody knows about Tazu?   Hi anybody knows about Tazu? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:00 pm

I've heard others say the same thing about the food etc, but he left suddenly and I don't know anybody who has anything defnite on his whereabouts. I heard NY City and Samana, and lately I don't even hear his name mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Norman

PostSubject: My family liked Eli very much   Hi anybody knows about Tazu? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:42 pm

If anybody knows the whereabouts of Eli from Catamaran
my family and I would like to contact him.
Back to top Go down
Don D.

PostSubject: Re: Hi anybody knows about Tazu?   Hi anybody knows about Tazu? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Norman we all know he left here owing money to a number of people. If we hear anything I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Norman

PostSubject: Do you know to whom he owes money?   Hi anybody knows about Tazu? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:11 am

Could you tell me to whom he owes money?
Back to top Go down
suzb

PostSubject: Re: Hi anybody knows about Tazu?   Hi anybody knows about Tazu? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Hey Norman what is with you and the Eli questions???
Back to top Go down
Norman

PostSubject: Re: Hi anybody knows about Tazu?   Hi anybody knows about Tazu? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:15 am

My family and I have spent a wonderful month in Costambar and with
Eli in his restaurant, we were very sorry to see him gone and we want
to talk to him. Instead we hear here all kind of rumors and we want
to find out if those are badmouth or true/
Back to top Go down
gymbar

PostSubject: Re: Hi anybody knows about Tazu?   Hi anybody knows about Tazu? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:52 am

Given the recent rise in litigiousness (if there is such a word) in Costambar I think you'll find nobody will be repared to say anything in here Norman.

When you come down you may find out more, but I know at least 1 person Eli left in the lurch & I doubt I'm alone in this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi anybody knows about Tazu?   Hi anybody knows about Tazu? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi anybody knows about Tazu?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Costambar Community Forum :: General Discussions :: The Lighter Side of Costambar-
Jump to: