Costambar Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Costambar Community Forum

Costambar is a beach community located in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterForum RulesLog in

Lucie - a.k.a. Beach Dog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barb
Admin

Lucie - a.k.a. Beach Dog Empty
PostSubject: Lucie - a.k.a. Beach Dog   Lucie - a.k.a. Beach Dog Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:43 am

Lucie (a.k.a. Beach Dog or BD) is recovering nicely at home after surgery. For the next few weeks Lucie will not be visiting her friends on the beach but is available for home visits. Low cal dog treats are welcome as Lucie will now be watching her weight as she read that after surgery one tends to put on a bit of weight. For exercise over the next couple of weeks she will be walking Elena.
Back to top Go down
https://apccostambar.forumotion.com
suzb

PostSubject: Lucie ex Beach Dog   Lucie - a.k.a. Beach Dog Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:12 pm

I was delighted to read about Lucie's new status in life and the bright future facing her :-) I was wondering how she is progressing? Is she staying home or is she still out looking for her old friends?
Suzb
Back to top Go down
brazilnut

PostSubject: Lucie   Lucie - a.k.a. Beach Dog Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:12 pm

Hi,

Lucie the beach dog is going great! No, she is not allowed to run the streets of Costambar, if I can't why should she be able to. LOL

Since her surgery Lucie is doing great! She is getting stronger and stronger each day. Lucie is turning out to be a fantastic guard dog, and a great companion for me.

She is treated better than me. A couple of Sundays ago, I took her down to Estrella de Mar for a BB-Q, she got a free lunch from Domingo, while I had to pay for mine, what is with that! Shocked

Today I gave Lucie her first shampoo, she did not like it, but then what choice did she have! Very Happy

Elena (Lucie's servant)

Ps. in case any one is interested in how I'm doing, I got stung by a bee or wasp on the left side of my nose last Saturday. Now I have a swollen, red eye. When I told Armando (the gardener) that the reason I had a swollen/red eye was because I got into a barroom brawl with a chica, his eyes nearly popped out of his head. LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucie - a.k.a. Beach Dog   Lucie - a.k.a. Beach Dog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucie - a.k.a. Beach Dog
Page 1 of 1