Costambar Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Costambar Community Forum

Costambar is a beach community located in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterForum RulesLog in

So what happened with Hippolito? ....... We NEED gossip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StanleyMC

So what happened with Hippolito? ....... We NEED gossip Empty
PostSubject: A short resume on the breakfast with Hipolito    So what happened with Hippolito? ....... We NEED gossip Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Breakfast with Hipolito:

The PRD presidential candidate and expresident Hipolito Mejia arrived in Costambar at 08.07hrs on Sunday 25 th of March. He was welcomed at the Laguna by members of the New APC board and APC members, Gilles Durand and wife, Camillo Brugal, Amadeo Luciano, Sergey Ovechkin, Abe Inoa, Archange Gallant and Stanley Bobyk, unfortunately Suzanne Basile had an accident and was not able to assist. Over one hundred people were present including local dignatories, local politicians, Costambar community members the press and Television.

The main topic presented by Hipolto Mejia team was “Boulevard Atlantico” the new road linking the Meulle
to Puerta Plata, Cofresi and now, as I heard this morning to Maimon. Apartments blocks surrounded by green areas are to be built between the meulle and the San Marco river to re-house the residents, a revamped used water plant to replace the overloaded one, a bridge over the Rio San Marco, the road then to continue on to Maimon.

I know that much has been spoken of this project in the past, for Hipolito Mejia’s team it is a reality which will increase tourist activities to the west of Puerta Plata and increase property values.
The projected costs for the project are approximately 1400,000,000 pesos

The Apc representatives posed questions about water, roads, electricity and tourism. Abe Inoa posed questions concerning Hospital, education and the health services.
Abe also tried on Hipolito’s sombrero.

The orange juice was nice too.
Back to top Go down
MarLou

PostSubject: Re: So what happened with Hippolito? ....... We NEED gossip   So what happened with Hippolito? ....... We NEED gossip Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:58 pm

Thanks Stanley, I look forward to reading that.
Back to top Go down
StanleyMC

PostSubject: I have no interest in Gossip   So what happened with Hippolito? ....... We NEED gossip Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Hi Marlou,
I was very pleased with the visit of Hipolito, and greatly appreciated the private conversation i had with him and members of his team.

I will try and write a short summary of his visit to Costambar as time allows
Stanley
Back to top Go down
MarLou

PostSubject: So what happened with Hippolito? ....... We NEED gossip   So what happened with Hippolito? ....... We NEED gossip Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Did Hippoloto turn up?

Did he promise the stars?

How much more tax will we have to pay?

Feed us gossip please!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what happened with Hippolito? ....... We NEED gossip   So what happened with Hippolito? ....... We NEED gossip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what happened with Hippolito? ....... We NEED gossip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Costambar Community Forum :: Notices :: APC Notices-
Jump to: