Costambar Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Costambar Community Forum

Costambar is a beach community located in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterForum RulesLog in

Documents issued by Puerto Plata City Hall re Contract with APC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gusgmn

Documents issued by Puerto Plata City Hall re Contract with APC Empty
PostSubject: Documents in Gallery   Documents issued by Puerto Plata City Hall re Contract with APC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:39 pm

look under ëlection rules".
Back to top Go down
Anette K.N.

PostSubject: Re: Documents issued by Puerto Plata City Hall re Contract with APC   Documents issued by Puerto Plata City Hall re Contract with APC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:46 pm

I wonder if I am doing something wrong, because I cannot find these documents in the Gallery.. I select “Gallery” and only old issues are showing up. Then I select “users personal albums” and only one picture from Happyhippo shows up..
I have received the documents by e mail, but maybe other people have problems too seeing the documents on this page?? How does this work please?? Smile
Back to top Go down
Bob
Admin

PostSubject: Documents available   Documents issued by Puerto Plata City Hall re Contract with APC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:49 pm

The documents are available in the gallery as of 4:45 today (3/7/13).
Back to top Go down
gusgmn

PostSubject: Re: Documents issued by Puerto Plata City Hall re Contract with APC   Documents issued by Puerto Plata City Hall re Contract with APC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:29 pm

When I uploaded the documents I received a message from the server that they would not be visible until the moderator approved them. I guess the moderator has not seen them. I´ll be happy to send them to you via e-mail if you contact me at juveco2010@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Anette K.N.

PostSubject: Re: Documents issued by Puerto Plata City Hall re Contract with APC   Documents issued by Puerto Plata City Hall re Contract with APC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:35 pm

I would like to see these documents, however nothing is showing up under Galleries.
If I select “users personal albums” only something from happy hippo is showing up..
Please explain how I can see this - Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
gusgmn

PostSubject: Documents issued by Puerto Plata City Hall re Contract with APC   Documents issued by Puerto Plata City Hall re Contract with APC Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:33 pm

If the moderator allows it, you can see these documents in the Gallery section personal album of gusgmn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Documents issued by Puerto Plata City Hall re Contract with APC   Documents issued by Puerto Plata City Hall re Contract with APC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Documents issued by Puerto Plata City Hall re Contract with APC
Page 1 of 1