Costambar Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Costambar Community Forum

Costambar is a beach community located in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterForum RulesLog in

COSTAMBAR HOY.... TODOS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eli

COSTAMBAR HOY.... TODOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: COSTAMBAR HOY.... TODOS   COSTAMBAR HOY.... TODOS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:30 pm

is that it?
Back to top Go down
HECTOR RODRIGUEZ

PostSubject: Re: COSTAMBAR HOY.... TODOS   COSTAMBAR HOY.... TODOS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:34 pm

UNA GRAN MAYORIA APLASTANTE ES GENTE VALIOSA EN COSTAMBAR!

A LARGE MAJORITY OVERWHELMING IS VALUABLE PEOPLE IN COSTAMBAR!
Back to top Go down
HECTOR RODRIGUEZ

PostSubject: Re: COSTAMBAR HOY.... TODOS   COSTAMBAR HOY.... TODOS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Procuraré que se acaben los rumores infundados y que las noticias sean las buenas noticias y no las predicciones apocalípticas… y sé que hay mucha gente con deseos de ayudar a quienes les pido eso, ayuda para que las noticias sean las Buenas Noticias… VAMOS HACIA DELANTE TODOS EN UNO

I will try the unfounded rumors are gone and that the news are good news and not the apocalyptic predictions... and I know that there are many people wanting to help those who I ask that, it helps to make the good news in the news... GOING FORWARD ALL IN ONE
Back to top Go down
HECTOR RODRIGUEZ

PostSubject: Re: COSTAMBAR HOY.... TODOS   COSTAMBAR HOY.... TODOS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Tenemos muchos retos por delante pero lo más importante es que estos retos sean de todos, que nos unamos para dar solución a cada problema y que nos entendamos con nuestras diversas posiciones y perspectivas, POR COSTAMBAR como el Lugar para vivir!

We have many challenges ahead, but the most important thing is that these challenges are all that we come together to provide a solution to every problem and we understand our different positions and perspectives, by COSTAMBAR as the place to live!
Back to top Go down
HECTOR RODRIGUEZ

PostSubject: COSTAMBAR HOY.... TODOS   COSTAMBAR HOY.... TODOS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:13 pm

Estimados propietarios de Costambar, es para mí un gran honor entrar hoy al Foro de Costambar, y estaré usándolo para dar las informaciones de lo que pasa en nuestro Costambar visto desde nuestra óptica de buena voluntad.
Como primera nota, quiero agradecer el gran sentido unitario que he notado en todos, al expresarme su apoyo en esta nueva gestión que iniciamos. Espero que Juntos Todos logremos los objetivos que nos hemos trazado y que Costambar, APC y cada uno de todos nosotros podamos estar muy contentos con los avances que se vayan logrando.
GRACIAS POR ESTE APOYO SOLIDARIO….HECTOR RODRIGUEZ

Dear owners of Costambar, is for me a great honour today entering the Forum of Costambar, and I will be using it to give information of what happens in our Costambar seen from our perspective of goodwill.
As first note, I want to thank the great unitary sense I've noticed at all, to express me their support in this new management we began. I hope that all together achieve the objectives that we have set and Costambar, APC and each one of us can be very pleased with the progress that you are making.
THANK YOU FOR THIS SUPPORT AND SOLIDARITY...HETOR RODRIGUEZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COSTAMBAR HOY.... TODOS   COSTAMBAR HOY.... TODOS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COSTAMBAR HOY.... TODOS
Page 1 of 1